This week, The Monday Listicles wants to know what we will remember from this summer. So many memories, so hard to narrow it down to just 10.
In no particular order, they are:
- The great, great weather – Vancouver had a great summer – ask anyone!
- My 3 weekends in Whistler – we are lucky to live so close and there is so much to do there.
- Spending time with friends we don’t get to see often – the lack of schedules in summer is usually the only way to make this happen.
- My sister getting engaged – happy times for her and her family.
- My daughter learning to ride her bike without training wheels – she’s a big girl now (sort of).
- Our puppy swimming for the first time – it is so much fun to have a water dog!
- Finally running over 10 km – there were too many runs where I ended at 9.8km, glad I hit the 10 km!
- Sauvignon Blanc and fresh caught salmon – the two together are such a great combination.
- My son’s enthusiasm when biking, swimming, tubing and climbing – I want to bottle this and take some for myself.
- The great, great weather – it would be hard not to put this on the list twice 🙂
With the exception of the past couple weeks, the summer did fly by. I can’t believe school starts tomorrow.
But I can’t lie, I am looking forward to a new routine, a new schedule and a little time to myself 🙂