Are there certain things in your closet that you cannot live without? I know I have my go to clothes (grey, anyone?). Seriously though, I think we all have some items that are our go to, and we would be lost without them. This week’s list from the Monday Listicles is 10 must haves in your wardrobe. I could easily come up with 10 items on my own, but I decided to share this list with my sister.
- Hunter Rain Boots – I live in Vancouver – need I say more ?
- Rag & Bone jeans – so comfortable and so worth the investment
- Lululemon running pants – if only they would help me run faster and longer
- White t-shirts – I believe you can never have too many in your closet
- Grey cardigan – it just goes with everything
My sister’s list:
- North Face long grey raincoat – living in Seattle, need I say more?
- Asics Gel Kayano running shoes – so at least my feet are comfortable while I run
- Lululemon Wunder Under Crop pants – just because
- AG skinny jeans – everyone needs skinny jeans that make you feel great
- Assorted long tank tops in grey, white, black and natural – they go with everything
The 10 things we listed are basics to living where we live. Can you imagine our must have wardrobe list if we lived in Hawaii, Greece or Icleand? Hmm….