How often do you really get to control the TV ? In my house, it is not very often. Between the kids and my husband, I rarely get to watch TV, let alone hold the remote. This week, the Monday Listicles wants to know what we watch when (and if) we are in charge of the TV remote. Since there are so many shows and so little time to watch them, I am sharing this list with my sister.
- Today Show – a great way to start your morning
- Grey’s Anatomy – a solid show with such great characters
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills/New York/Orange County – are women really like this?
- House Hunters – love, love seeing homes around the country
- Million Dollar Listing L.A./New York – love seeing homes in these contrasting two cities
- Pretty much anything on HGTV – I have a slight obsession with real estate, decor, etc
- Good Wife – such a great show with fantastic characters
- Real Housewives of Orange County – are women really like this ?
- Downton Abbey – a new favourite and I’m surprised how much I ‘m enjoying it.
- Law & Order – a classic – any episode will do
Some of these shows are what we would call guilty pleasures and the others are just entertaining dramas. No matter what you prefer to watch, when the kids are in bed and my husband is busy in his garage, I’m glad I have the TV remote.