It’s that time of the week again. Time for the Monday Listicles. This week’s list? 10 plans for the summer.
Ready. Set. Go!
- Swim in the Kits Beach outdoor pool – hard to believe, but I have never done this.
- Go camping (at least two nights).
- Take the kids on a hike – it should be so easy to do here, but we have yet to go.
- Travel to the Okanagan and relax.
- Do nothing.
- Read. Alone and with my kids.
- Attend my sister’s wedding.
- Go to a Vancouver Canadians baseball game.
- Visit the grizzly bears on Grouse Mountain.
- Sit by a pool or beach and relax.
linking up with: The Jenny Evolution