I haven’t been to Ikea in about six months and yet, within the past three weeks, I have shopped there three times. Go figure.
Just like at Costco, there are a few staples that I usually buy at Ikea. They are always in good supply and the price is always right!
Clockwise from top right:
- Toilet brush cleaner/holder – it’s only $1 and it gets the job done. Enough said.
- Kitchen dish scrub brush – again it’s about $1, comes in 3 colours and lasts a pretty long time.
- Ribba frames – these vary in size and price, and come with a mat. These frames are frequently used for gallery walls in many of the magazines I read.
- Roll of paper – found in the children’s section. It’s about $5 and we use it for colouring, drawing, making signs, table runners, etc.
- Fantastisk napkins – they are fantastic. Cost is about $3 and I usually buy the standard white, but they often have seasonal colours and a few patterned ones throughout the year.
Obviously, my shopping cart is filled with more than these five items anytime I go to my favourite Swedish home store. Am I missing anything? What do you buy when you go to Ikea?
linking up with: Design Dining & Diapers, The Fab Journey, Sincerely, Paula, A Little Bit of Everything, Shelbee on the Edge, Curly Crafty Mom, Claire Justine, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Good Random Fun, By BMG