This time of year always makes me want to organize and get things done!
That being said, I love lists! Let me say it again, I love lists! I actually prefer paper lists to the lists on my iphone apps, but I do use both. I really believe that you need to write down your goals and your to dos, if you want to have any chance of making them happen.
So, there are a few things that I would like to accomplish before the end of the year. What are they, you ask?
Well, here we go:
- take a photography course (I love my Canon Rebel, but want to learn how to really use it well)
- start a weekly yoga class (I did yoga when I was pregnant and have been wanting to get back to it)
- hike the Grouse Grind (it has been years since I did the Grind)
- enter (and run, of course) a 10km race (or fun run)
- finish the picture wall in our upstairs hallway (about 75% done so far)
- starting training classes with the puppy (she is 6 months old!)
- start skiing again (I grew up skiing but haven’t been in years and years!)
I am sure there are a few more things I would like to do, but let’s just see if I can knock a few things off this list. Wish me luck!
linking up with The Jenny Evolution Friday Flash Blog