It’s Wednesday and we are just getting around to posting this week’s Monday Listicle. Our assignment ? A list of 10 things you will never forget.
Wow – that is a big topic to just put into a few lines, but with my sister’s help, we have narrowed it down to five each and here we go:
Sister’s List (in her words):
- The day I found out my ex-husband was cheating on me. (is that too
heavy for this list…haha?)
- The days each of my two daughters was born.
- Meeting the five women who would become my first friends in Seattle and
still are today.
- The best laugh I shared with my new husband when we were first dating.
- How hard I cried the day my favorite cat died.
- My first trip to Europe – with my sister when we were twenty-something and it was pretty impressive
- The birth of both of my kids – this is an obvious one
- Everything about my husband’s and my first dog – adoption, her life, death and everything in between. Greatest. Dog. Ever.
- Buying my first condo at age 26. Something most “kids” in this crazy city will never be able to do because it is so freakin’ expensive.
- Finally hitting 10km on a run – I felt like I could say I was a runner.
What would be on your list?